Sunday, September 14, 2008

13th September 2008

Today started off not too well. Not only was the previous night quite hot but I slept very restlessly. On waking, I was quite unwell so I took myself to the Mt Isa Base Hospital Emergency Department.

The paper work is something else. Just as well I was not in a life threatening position. Bureaucracy at its best. Anyway, I eventually saw a doctor and had a range of tests. I was there for several hours and had to return at midday to get results of tests which were fine. I am on medication for a few days and hope all will return to normal again.

So the day was extremely quiet with only a visit to the Shopping Centre to get a script filled at the pharmacy. I tried a cappucino at Gloria Jean's but could not finish it. While there I collected a few items from Coles.

The remainder of the day was just resting, as I felt very much off colour, and doing some washing. Late in the afternoon. a couple who are picking up their Karavan came and asked lots of questions about the Karavan. They have been involved with boats but decided it is time to see the interior of this country.

Then later in the evening, I watched the telvised game of Rugby where the Wallabies played the All Blacks and lost 28 - 24. I enjoyed the game but not the score. That is Rugby.

No comments: