Thursday, September 25, 2008

24th September 2008

No photos today.

We woke up to a very cool morning, in fact the coolest on this trip so far. It was only 11 degrees early in the morning in Roma. A cool change passed through the area with about 10 mm of rain. Luckily, the rain was gone by daylight and the day ended in being a nice day although there was a light cool breeze.

Prue walked into town for a bit of exercise after she made a nice cappuccino for us both. She mainly walked in to have a look at the new Art Gallery. It is very new and at this time does not have a lot of paintings on display. The Gallery has very good facilities for either art or craft groups.

While Prue was walking around town, she found a Health and Well Being Centre, Krystal Clear. She very kindly booked a very overdue massage for me for a little later in the day. It was a good massage that has done me some good again.

Meanwhile, I was doing some work on the vehicles. The Karavan was due for a grease and general check over. Always a great deal of fun greasing vehicles but it certainly saves future problems. Also, I was attempting to fix a minor wiring issue on the Bravo. No major problems on the vehicles so I had a shower and went into the Roma CBD for my massage at Krystal Clear by Kelly.

After the wonderful massage, I joined Prue at Chapters Bookshop and Cafe for lunch. While I was having my massage, Prue was writing a few cards to send to a few distant friends. A nice lunch followed by a cappuccino was really nice. We then did a little shopping and returned to the Big 4 Caravan Park.

A bit of relaxation reading a book or magazine and then it was time for Prue to receive a massage from me. Fortunately, it was cooler than the last massage I did at Mataranka.

Late afternoon, I lowered the awning as the dew was likely to settle overnight making the awning damp to pack away. By then it was time to cook some nice salmon on the BBQ for dinner. This was preceded by our regular red wine and nibbles.

So ends our last full day in Roma.

No comments: